From definitions of the term itself, to what "works," there seem to be more questions out there than there are answers when it comes to marketing.
The 7 Pillars of Successful Marketing takes a systematic approach to marketing that allows marketing professionals and novices alike to:
• Know exactly what their audience wants,
• Create the right message to incite action,
• Engage long-term strategies to ensure ongoing success,
• Create cohesive, synergistic campaigns,
• Use proven vehicles for marketing messages,
• Integrate sales (conversion) into the process, and
• Nurture long-term buyers through retention activities.
If you're tired of flavor-of-the-day marketing tactics and the noise in the marketplace caused by "marketing gurus" heralding their latest, must-use marketing gimmick, you'll appreciate the time-tested, principle-based marketing framework illuminated in The 7 Pillars of Successful Marketing.